The Sylvania Chamber is instrumental in attracting visitors, residents and businesses to the Sylvania area.
The purpose of The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote the progress, expansion, well-being and improvement of the Sylvania area business, professional and civic community.
Membership in the Chamber offers numerous opportunities and benefits, but more importantly, it signifies support of and a commitment to the entire community. We strive to plan for a successful business and professional community and yet maintain the uniqueness and charm of Sylvania.
With 600 members, the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce continues to grow and welcomes new members. Take advantage of the many benefits of networking in a vibrant business environment.
Come to our 9 monthly Luncheon meetings and meet other members of the business community while enjoying a speaker and lunch.
Volunteer on one of our many Chamber committees and share your expertise and make valuable contacts.
Advance your business or organization in many ways:
- Advertise and list your business on our web site and in our directory.
- Sponsor popular events, such as the Expo or the Member/Guest Golf Outing.
- As a new member, be featured in the quarterly Chamber Newsletter and be introduced to the community at the monthly Chamber Luncheon.
- Schedule a ribbon cutting at your new business location.
- Benefit from the many inquiries we receive from the public throughout the year. We promote Chamber members to newcomers, visitors, and existing residents.
- Reduce your Worker’s Compensation costs and health insurance costs through United and Paramount Health Care.
There is no better way to get your company’s name before the public and the business community than through Chamber Membership!
The Chamber encourages business cooperation and has developed a counseling partnership with SCORE, your best business decision – counselors to America’s small business… please visit www.nwoscore.org