Chamber Champion Awards
Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce Champions are now being sought
If you would like to nominate a person or business please complete the following form and return it to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sylvania Chamber has so many great businesses, community organizations, business leaders and volunteers who work tirelessly to insure that their business or community organization has outstanding leadership. Often we forget to take time to recognize these members who make the Sylvania Area the tremendous place it is.
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce hosts annually the Sylvania Area Chamber Business Champions Hall of Fame. The best thing about the “Sylvania Chamber Champion’s Award” is that the nominations come from our members who nominate the candidates. The categories are: Small Business Champion – under 10 associates, Business Champion of the Year – over 10 associates, Retail Business Champion of the Year, Business Leader Champion of the Year – , Non-Profit Organization Champion and the Chamber Volunteer Champion.
A Chamber committee meets every January and evaluates each of the nominees from the list of candidates presented. The Chamber Champions are announced the Friday before the Showcase Sylvania Expo.
Chamber Champion’s for 2015 are:
- Business Chamber Champion – PNC Bank
- Small Business Chamber Champion – Edward Jones
- Retail/Restaurant Chamber Champion – Treo
- Media Chamber Champion – The Sylvania Advantage
- Non Profit Organization Chamber Champion – Sylvania Community Action Team
- Chamber Champion Volunteer of the Year – Brian Kezur
- Chamber Champion Business Leader – Bob Esplin
- Additionally, a special award was presented to 2014 Sylvania Area Chamber Board Chairmen Alan Sattler – CFO at ProMedica