Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Posted: July 13, 2018
Support the company’s mission statement and sales goals by maintaining a high-level of customer service, processing daily transactions as well as identifying and utilizing cross selling opportunities. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Meet the needs of customers by providing accurate, personable, prompt and efficient processing of all transactions in accordance with Customer First.
- Provides exceptional service with knowledge of all retail products and services.
- Adhere to the Six-Step Experience guidelines with each customer interaction.
- Maintain a balanced drawer within Customer Service Performance Parameters. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices.
- Assist in resolving customer issues by responding competently and consistently to both internal and external customer requests.
- Recognize product and financial sales and service opportunities and refer to appropriate partners in Retail, Commercial, Wealth Management, Private Banking and First Insurance Group.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Demonstrates a positive reflection of the organization in public through their actions and behaviors.
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards by complying with all bank policies and procedures.
- Coordinate service requests with other departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Successful completion of in-house training program. Knowledge of CSR policies and procedures including various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each Act. Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR, Monetary Instrument log, and reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor. Basic understanding of Company operations.
Previous cash handling or customer service preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance, dress, and behaviors.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment