Video Conference Tools & Remote Meetings
Katherine Boyarsky, of OwlLabs blogged the necessary information your team needs to know to conduct a productive remote meeting and communicating with clients face-to-face but not in-person.
How To Conduct A Remote Meeting?
- Choose a remote meeting software.
- Use remote meeting tools.
- Invite your remote meeting attendees.
- Write and distribute a meeting agenda.
- Assign a remote meeting facilitator.
- Allow time to catch-up.
- Follow remote meeting etiquette.
- Create a meeting summary.
- Send out a recording of the meeting.