Investment in Sylvania
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce is instrumental in attracting visitors, residents and businesses to the Sylvania area. The Chamber promotes the progress, expansion, well-being and improvement to the Sylvania area business, professional and civic community.
Membership in the Chamber offers numerous opportunities and benefits, but more importantly, is signifies a commitment to our charming community.
With 600 members, the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce continues to grow and welcome new members. Take advantage of the many benefits of networking in a vibrant business community.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
|Additional Listed Representative||$100|
- 9 Monthly Luncheons: September-May
- Annual networking & community events
- Discounted benefits in Healthcare, Credit Card Processing, Office Depot, Teledoc and more
- Listed in printed Membership Directory (printed every 2 years)
- Listed on website – www.sylvaniachamber.org (over 2,000 hits per month)
- Opportunity to be highlighted in Social Media including Chamber website, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
- Assistance with Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings and Anniversary Celebrations
- Access to mailing labels and entire Chamber database
- Dues are collected annually and billed in November. Dues are pro-rated for those new members joining throughout the year
- Your Chamber membership is an investment in the community and is recognized by the IRS as a tax-deductible business expense
- Membership in the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce does not constitute an endorsement on part of the Chamber, of any person, firm or product
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce provides strategic leadership that promotes a dynamic business community.