An Invitation from the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce provides strategic leadership that promotes a dynamic business community.
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to bringing area business and the community together to build a better business climate while promoting community development throughout the Sylvania Area. We invite you to consider membership in a most dynamic organization that offers:
- A broad and active membership working collaboratively for the growth and development of Sylvania Area.
- Collaboration with the Sylvania Area Improvement Corporation, Sylvania’s economic development organization, which includes representatives from the City of Sylvania, Sylvania Township and local businesses to encourage new business and area revitalization.
- Incredible discounted benefits in healthcare, credit card processing, and office supplies through Paramount Health Care, ProComp, and Office Depot.
- Monthly networking opportunities.
- A robust social media outreach offering your company visibility within Sylvania and beyond.
- A directory that is available to Chamber members and distributed regionally.
- A free membership list that can be used to send out your business information through email.
- Scholarships for Sylvania area students and a local teacher recognition program.
- Motivating luncheons and networking events to address business needs.
- Annual events including a Northwest Ohio staple, Pizza Palooza, Miracle on Main Street, and a Summer Movie Night.
- The annual Showcase Sylvania Business Expo is one of the largest in Northwest Ohio and allows your company access to residents and other businesses.
- Opportunities to share your company’s events, specials, and other happenings within weekly Chamber emails sent to over 700 individual members.
- Assistance with Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, and Anniversary Celebrations.
- Your business a voice in local and state government.
- The Chamber partners with other community organizations to enhance the quality of life in the Sylvania area.
All Membership dues are prorated 1/2 price as of June 1
|Category||Dues Schedule||Yearly Fees|
|2||Firms with 2 to 4 associates||$250|
|4||Firms with 5 to 9 associates||$350|
|5||Firms with 10 to 25 associates||$400|
|6||Firms with 26 to 49 associates||$500|
|7||Firms with 50+ associates||$600|