Parade Registration 2019
Deadline for registration is September 1, 2019.
Hello and thank you for your interest in the Sylvania Fall Festival Parade!
Below are the parade rules and guidelines, please read through carefully before registering.
- Candy is NOT ALLOWED to be thrown/passed out during the parade.
- No political candidates will be permitted to participate in the parade.
- Parade will run from 1:00pm-2:00pm on October 20, 2019
- Parade staging will begin at Noon in the Northview High School parking lot.
- You can decorate your float and wear costumes pertaining to anything fall related (for example, Harvest, Pumpkins, Halloween, colors, sports, etc.)
- In an effort to increase the prestige of our Sylvania Fall Festival parade, we are implementing several new guidelines for the 2019 event:
- Your registration must include an entertainment feature.
- No buses or plain business cars will be allowed.
- Upon registration, you must submit a brief write up about your organization for the announcers to read.
- For the safety of our viewers, throwing/passing out candy will be not be allowed.
- Any entry considering use of live animals must provide clean up service for all waste created by animals.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any entry.
- Once the parade starts there will be no entering or exiting a parade vehicle.
We understand many students and parade participants are involved in multiple entities within the parade (i.e. Boy Scouts, Elementary School, football team, etc.). For ease of parade flow, we ask that parade participants pick one organization to walk with and line up accordingly. Thank you for understanding!