Hello and thank you for your interest in the Sylvania Fall Festival Parade!
Below are the parade rules and guidelines, please read through carefully before registering.
- Parade will run from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Parade staging will begin at Noon in the Northview High School parking lot.
- This year’s parade has a theme – Floating Through Fall! You can decorate your float and wear costumes pertaining to anything fall related (for example, Harvest, Pumpkins, Halloween, colors, sports, etc.)
- In an effort to increase the prestige of our Sylvania Fall Festival parade, we are implementing several new guidelines for the 2017 event:
- Your registration must include an entertainment feature.
- No busses or plain business cars will be allowed (if you are interested in advertising your business we encourage you to participant by renting a booth space)
- Upon registration, you must submit a brief write up about your organization for the announcers to read.
- For the safety of our viewers, throwing candy will be not be allowed. However, you may hand candy and other materials directly to the viewer.
- Any entry considering use of live animals must provide clean up service for all waste created by animals.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to accept of decline any entry.
- Once the parade starts there will be no entering or exiting a parade vehicle.
There is no fee to participate if you meet these qualifications.
Deadline for registration is September 15, 2017.