Vendor Registration 2018
Hello and thank you for your interest in the Sylvania Fall Festival!
Below are the vendor rules and guidelines, please read through carefully before registering.
- Please note the added and official rain date of October 28th. No refunds will be available if you are unable to participate on the rain date.
- Due to safety concerns, canopy tents will only be allowed in designated areas of this year’s festival.
- The Sylvania Fall Festival will run from 10:00am-4:00pm (NEW TIME).
- The parade will go through Main Street from 1:00pm-2:00pm. Please note, your activity may decrease during this time.
- There will be absolutely NO smoking in vendor booths or near food. This is a strict policy that will be enforced by volunteers and our event friends.
- Vendor booths will be responsible for providing all needed equipment for your booth including: chairs, tables, and extension cords.
- All booths will have a 10×10 space. If additional space is needed, you will need to register for multiple booths.
- One independent consultant will be accepted per brand (i.e. LuLaRoe, DoTERRA, Pampered Chef). Call the Chamber office prior to registering these types of businesses.
- Please be courteous to your neighboring vendors and set up your event materials within you assigned space.
- Set up will begin at 7:30am.
- All booths must be fully set up by 9:30am.
- All cars MUST enter at Erie & Main Street (the north entrance onto Main Street) – NO CARS/TRAILORS WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER FROM ANY OTHER STREET ENTRANCE
- You will be greeted by a friendly Sylvania Fall Festival volunteer at Erie & Main Street. This volunteer will check you in and allow you to enter Main Street.
- Upon entrance, we ask that you pull up to your booth space, drop off your materials and then go park your car. YOU WILL BE PERMITTED TO PULL OUT ONTO THE OTHER STREETS (Monroe & Main, Maplewood & Summit or Maplewood & Richard Beckert).
- ALL CARS MUST BE OFF MAIN STREET BY 9:30am.
- All booths are expected to stay until 4:00pm.
- All booths must be removed and cleared out by 6:00pm.
- The information tent will be located at the intersection of Maplewood Ave. and Main St.
- Vehicles that are not an integral part of your display can be parked in the courthouse parking lot located on Maplewood Ave just West of the railroad tracks. Please note there will be no exiting this lot while the parade is in motion from 1:00 to 2:00.
- Please remember that Fall Festival is run with a very limited staff of volunteers.
- We want to keep the vibe of the day energized and happy. Please bring your smiles!
- There are no refunds for inclement weather.
- The Fall Festival Committee reserves the right to place all vendor booths to provide proper placement and to avoid direct competition amongst booths.
- Every booth space is highly visible and provides equal exposure.
- The Fall Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any vendor.