Hello and thank you for your interest in the Sylvania Fall Festival!
Below are the vendor rules and guidelines, please read through carefully before registering.
- The Sylvania Fall Festival will run from 11:00am-4:00pm
- The parade will go through Main Street from 1:00pm-2:00pm. Please note, your activity may decrease during this time.
- There will be absolutely NO smoking in vendor booths or near food. This is a strict policy that will be enforced by volunteers and our event friends.
- All booths will have a 10×10 space. If additional space is needed, you will need to reserve extra booths.
- One independent consultant will be accepted per brand (i.e. LuLaRoe, DoTERRA, Pampered Chef).
- Please be courteous to your neighboring vendors and set up your event materials within you assigned space.
- Set up will begin at 8:00am.
- All booths are expected to stay until 4:00pm.
- All booths must be removed and cleared out by 6:00pm.
- The information tent will be located on Maplewood Ave. close to the Summit Street intersection.
- Vehicles that are not an integral part of your display can be parked in the courthouse parking lot located on Maplewood Ave just west the railroad tracks. Please note there will be no exiting this lot while the parade is in motion from 1:00 to 2:00.
- Please remember that Fall Festival is run with a very limited staff of volunteers.
- We want to keep the vibe of the day energized and happy. Please bring you smiles.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather.
Payment must be received by September 15 or your booth will not be reserved.