Sylvania Fall Festival
We are excited to present information for the 34th Annual Sylvania Fall Festival. Based on the community’s response, we are pleased to share that this year the Sylvania Fall Festival will feature juried craft vendors.
2019 Event Rules & Registration Guidelines
- Only Craft/Farmer’s Market & Political Booths will be accepted. If you do not fall within these parameters, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will be open online from June 1st – August 30th.
- Craft-type vendors can submit their registration, payment, and booth & product photos below.
- Full payment must be made online at the time of registration.
- All completed registration submissions will be reviewed by a selection committee.
- Registration is not guaranteed. Selected vendors will be notified by September 6.
- If you are not selected, a full refund will be given.
Miss Sylvania Fall Festival
We are excited to present the innaugural Miss Sylvania Fall Festival Pageant at this year’s Fall Festival! This new feature allows young female leaders within the Sylvania community to earn scholarships as well as be recognized for their accomplishments.
Three scholarships ranging from $200-$500 will be awarded to our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners by a panel of successful community leaders.
- 13-18 years old
- Sylvania resident, attend a Sylvania School, or attend a Sylvania religious institution
Detailed instructions are included in Bio Form.
All Requirements must be submitted by September 20th, 2019.
Complete Application: Miss Sylvania Fall Festival Application
1st – $500